WHAT IS A MOD ?
- A Mod can be any kind of addon depending on game
- A Mod is just a Game addon made by people ( we call them Modders) who usually follow any particular game and make addons for game .These addons can either me released as Free or Paid depending upon Mod creater( Modder)
WHAT ARE ETS2 AND ATS MODS ?
- ATS and ETS 2 Games are from same creator SCS SOFTWARE
- ATS and ETS 2 mods are usually in .SCS format and sometimes .ZIP
- They can be any vehicle addon /Weather addon/ Map addon / Interior accessories / Wheel which we can activate in game depending on GAME VERSIONS
ETS2 /ATSs game versions are FROM Version [1.00.X to 1.48.X ] and 1.49.X Beta is yet to come
HOW TO ACTIVATE MODS ?
MODS FILES FOR ETS2 /ATS [.ZIP or .SCS] are copied to MOD FOLDER
ETS2 Users/Username/Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod/
ATS Users/Username/Documents/American Truck Simulator/mod/
Before Downloading any mod DO Check the Mod version compatibility and your Current Game version
If it is .ZIP
Try extracting the files
(If It Does not Extract and shows any error or corrupt messate that might be actual mod file to be copied to MOD FOLDER)
If it is .RAR
EXTRACT RAR file using 7zip or WINRAR or WINZIP Then you will get One or More .SCS files which u need to copy to MOD FOLDER
If it is .SCS
Copy SCS Files directly to MOD FOLDER